Sunday, July 27, 2008

Finally...


So I finally decided to follow along with many other parents and start a blog about my kids. I have to admit, I didn't even set this blog up. I asked one of my co-workers (thanks Carrie!) to help me out and of course she did it the next day, which was almost a month ago! Well now I'm finally doing my part and starting my posts about my crazy, yet fun filled life with my kiddos. To catch everyone up - Camden is 5 and thinks he's in charge, Maya is 3 and is the sweet and sassy one, and then there's Braeden, who is also 3 (we'll cover the age thing in a minute). Braeden is the loudest of the 3 kids, everything, and I do mean everything he says is as loud as he can possibly say it. OK, so he probably has to scream to be heard with the other two, but that thought doesn't cross my mind when all three kids are yelling for attention. OK, so just to remind those who don't know, or need a refresher, Maya and Braeden are not twins, they are 10 months apart. I know what you're thinking, and no, we did not plan to have them that close together, but now, we wouldn't change it. Our lives are chaotic, but lots of fun...


No comments: