Friday, December 10, 2010

Sports. Sports. And More Sports.

I don't consider myself a sports fanatic necessarily, but I did grow up playing many sports. And I loved it. So, it's not unusual to me that my children are involved in many sports. I don't feel like I push them to play (as some might think) but I do encourage them to get involved in activities. We're involved in church, school activities, and many other things as well. We're just a family on the go. Always moving. Almost always doing something. So, it's no real surprise that after spring baseball last year, the kids went into summer swim lessons, fall baseball AND fall soccer (that was a bit much - but that was me not being able to tell Camden no). And now they're all three playing winter basketball. For now, being the family on the go works. Only time will tell if I'm singing that same tune 5 years from now! :)

Baseball...  How could I tell this kid no?!

Soccer... This was a really fun season!  I moved Braeden up an age group and they all 3 got to play on the same team.  Braeden was definitely smaller than all of the other kids, but he played really well and held his own.  It'll make him a tougher player right!?! ;-)

I love this picture of all 3 of them!

Maya in action
 
Braeden with a breakaway!

Camden with the corner kick!

Emma went to a lot of the games too!

Great season Salt Lake!

Great job kids!  What a fun season!

No comments: