Tuesday, June 30, 2009

speechless...

Well, I wasn't exactly speechless when I came home the other day and saw Maya. However, the words that came to mind, I couldn't exactly say to my own daughter! Let me explain the pic you're about to see. First of all, Maya chose the entire outfit all by herself! In this pic, she has the sweetest, most innocent smile on her face (makes me wonder what she's really up to). But then as you scroll down the pic, you will notice the lovely teal and floral top. This "top" is, however, a dress and a size 2T! Maya is a size 5T! Maya has made this dress a "top/shirt" and no longer a dress! Then, there's the skirt that you can hardly see. This skirt is really cute, but it must have shrunk in the wash, because it's now a mini-skirt on her and it's not a 2T. Oh, and let's not forget the oh so lovely dress up heels... that don't match! .....head shaking..... She needs help, but I love her all the same!

No comments: