Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Camden turns 7!

I can’t believe I have a 7 year old!? Where has the time gone?

My sweet, chubby first born at a couple days old....
My silly, skinny first born 7 years later...
We had a small family party at Chuck E Cheese
We had cupcakes!
Yuck! Wonder if that will come off easily?
And the gifts…. Yep, you guessed it, the boy got his very own Snuggie!
And he's been wearing it... Often!!

He is getting so big! He is reading everything. He is such a smart kid. He is silly and funny. He is making good decisions (mostly :) and being a good example for his younger brother and sister. And while he’s TRYING to grow out of kisses and hugs, I’m REALLY trying not to let him. He is a secret nighttime snuggler – kissing and hugging me after his sister and brother are in bed – but you didn’t hear that from me! I’m so proud of you Camden! Happy 7th birthday!

1 comment:

Carrie S. said...

I had to lol at the Snuggie!