Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monster Truck Jam

I took Camden out for some one on one time this past weekend to the Monster Truck Jam at Reliant Stadium. We had a blast!! It was SO loud (thank goodness for ear plugs) and a little scary for Cam at times, but he loved it. I had forgotten how different things can be with just one child. I wasn't constantly saying no or trying to hold 3 hands the entire time. The car ride there was a nice, peaceful conversation with no hair pulling or no whispering from one of the kids "I'm not touching you." I adore all of my children, but the one on one time can be so nice with them and this was a great time with Camden.

Little did I know when I bought the tickets that they were actually really good seats. We were in row K which I thought was about halfway up on the ground level, but we were really the second row because they block off rows A - I (my guess would be for potential flying parts??).


This was the scary part. They created this robot/Transformer thing that blew fire from the mouth and picked up a car and burned it in half...

Hard to tell, but he's got his hand on his chin trying to be "cool" in this pic...

No comments: