Thursday, August 13, 2009

looks like the kids new cousin will be a...

GIRL! Kim had an ultrasound yesterday and they found out they are having a little girl!! The baby is perfectly healthy and Kim's pregnancy is going great. Kim and Jon graciously allowed me, both of their mothers, Jon's sister and our grandmother in the room to find out the good news. Even though I've personally been through those ultrasounds a few times, I'm still amazed looking at that little baby growing and kicking inside the belly. I am so happy for Kim and Jon and I'm sure I speak for both families when I say "Congratulations and we can't wait to meet the new addition!!"

2 comments:

Stacey said...

WOW!!!! Tell Kim and Jon congratulations for me - what a great way to spend the day...finding out you are going to have a niece!

Carrie S. said...

I bet Maya is excited to get some girl time in! lol.