Monday, August 17, 2009

Who knew cleaning could be so fun?

Well it's not for me, but Maya had fun "helping" me clean this week. While I do feel much better when things are organized and clean you can't tell that by my office space!? However, with school and fall sports quickly approaching, I felt the need to get my house in order sooner rather than later. So this weekend was spent organizing and cleaning - closets mostly. It's amazing how unorganized closets can get. As I organized 5 years of messiness in my closet, Maya ran across a few things...
First she found my wedding veil - I forgot I even had that in my closet! Should I be worried? She does look very adorable!

Admiring herself in the mirror... Then she got into my shoes...

I'm not sure why she chose these shoes, but let me just say, I wore these in a wedding and NO they weren't tied up on my calves like that!

Hmmm... I have no comment on these shoes... :-/


We eventually made our way upstairs and got to Maya's closet. With three kids, I have given away many clothes and baby items to cousins through the years. However, I saved things that I thought my sis would want once she finally had kids of her own. So this weekend, I sent my sis and Jon away with a truck full of items that I no longer have to store in my house!! Ahhh... purging feels oh so good!
Maya was in a picture taking mood this weekend and wanted a pic with her and all of her old clothes!

No comments: