Thursday, November 4, 2010

Catching up - part 4

We had an amazing summer, spending many days out on the boat and at Lake Livingston.  My niece Rachel came to visit and the kids LOVED having her around!

The kids went tubing and even kneeboarding.  They started out going on the kneeboard on their bellies, but after just a few trips, they wanted to try getting up on their knees.  Braeden actually pulled himself up on his second try!  I couldn't believe it!  Kneeboarding is not easy, at least not for me - but I'm sure that's in part because I'm getting old and I'm out of shape.  Since Braeden was able to get up and get going before Camden and Maya, Camden had to try and one-up his little brother.  So... Camden learned how to pull himself around while on the kneeboard, doing a complete 360!  I can't believe how quickly kids can pick things up sometimes!








 I wish I had more pics of them on the kneeboard...

 We all hope Rachel will come back next summer!


No comments: