Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We're baaack! Catching up - part 1

Well… It’s been a while to say the least, but the Pomeroy crew is back! Don’t worry – I’m not going to bore you with a ton of super long posts. But, I am going to give you all a quick rundown of the past few months (ok ok so maybe it’s been more than a few months :)). Even though I haven’t been blogging about our lives, we’ve been busy as usual!

Camden went from playing fall baseball to winter basketball and it was quite entertaining.  I think all three kids are going to play this winter, but we'll see.  It was a nice “energy release” for the kids since they can’t play outside as much and they’re not in school.




The kids had their school Holiday parties. 

 Braeden is no longer a visitor at the elementary school, but we’ll get to that later!
 
We had a wonderful Christmas!


We all got Snuggies (yes, my sister and brother-in-law even got me one).  You may remember Camden's obsession with the Snuggie last year.  So, now we can all look like cult members!


We became obsessed with paying Super Mario Bros on the Wii and the kids new favorite for a while, Just Dance.  I would highly recommend buying Just Dance!  That game is so much fun and SO funny to watch kids play.




I got a new camera!  Finally!  My old camera was probably 7 years old, which is a dinosaur in the world of electronics.


No comments: