Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Catching up - part 3

I started a new job and they have a suite at the Rodeo, so I took my little cowgirl!
I don't know why this picture won't upload correctly, but it's too cute not to include.

We celebrated Easter!

Emma's 1st Easter!
 We love confetti eggs!


Emma and Maya - they love their new cousin!

weeeeee!
Camden participated in his 1st grade school play "Bugz".


Braeden graduated from his Pre-K Mother's Day Out program at our church!


Braeden and Mommy


Receiving his "diploma"


And... He's off to Kindergarten!

Emma and Braeden
Can't forget a picture with Abbey-a, er Olivia.
Braeden turned 5!
The kids got a pool for Braeden's birthday!
Don't worry, he got plenty of his "own" gifts too...
Happy birthday my sweet Braeden!

2 comments:

Carrie S. said...

Yay for catching up! :-)

Stacey said...

So happy you are back! Missed hearing about your adventures with the little guys!