Monday, July 13, 2009

My 3 favorite guys!

I took my 3 favorite guys to the Astros game this weekend - my dad, Camden and Braeden. (Maya headed to the movies and shopping with my mom - which she loved!) The boys seemed to enjoy the game for the most part... when Braeden wasn't crawling all over me or flirting with the chatty Cathy's we had sitting behind us. (I had to hear all about their horrible boss and how much they hated their jobs. I felt bad for the one guy that got tricked into going to the game with his wife for the gab fest! I think he ordered quite a few beers to make up for it!) My dad seemed to have a good time as well. I'm so glad that the kids are so close and love my parents so much!

My 3 favorite guys in the whole world! Notice my dad won't even look at the camera - must be a guy thing!? And as usual, the boys have to have each other in some sort of choke hold!
Camden decided to eat cotton candy and popcorn at the same time! Although, I think salty and sweet is yummy too - not sure about that combo though.

I'm sure Braeden's thinking... "wonder what will happen if I throw something or spit out there - mommy's behind me, she won't see it"

Once again with the hitting!

1 comment:

Carrie S. said...

Hmm.. a cotton candy bowl - you need to market that! lol.

I had to do a double take with the guy on the bench. I was thinking -man, that guy is tolerant of the kids manhandling him! lol.