Thursday, September 17, 2009

Children's Museum and Bowling

I've been such a bad mommy blogger the last few weeks so I'm going to try to get caught up in a few posts.

During my week off with the kids we did a lot of fun things and one of the days I took them to the Houston Children's Museum . They had a lot of fun although we all wished the museum hadn't been so crowded so we could have explored a little more.

"Hey Maya! Can you see me?" (standing on the other side of the periscope)
Camden is trying to listen to Braeden yelling into the pipe from across the room...
Braeden bustin' a move on the dance floor!! This boy LOVES to dance!
Teamwork gets it done...

Maya wanted me to make her look like a cat... I'm definitely not an artist!

Maya drawing a self portrait...

Look Mommy - My hand is stuck!

All done! We had a blast!

After the museum we hit the bowling alley. I didn't realize it was going to be "league" night so the older couple next to us got annoyed with the kids and moved lanes. :-/ The kids were actually really good, but I guess when you're really focused on something you don't want kids screaming about hitting 1 pin down?!

No comments: