Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Addition" to the great Mother's Day post!

I had to get permission to post this entry, but my sis said it was fine so... My little sister gave my mom one of her greatest Mother's Day gifts on Sunday - she told everyone that she is pregnant!!!!! I can't believe it! Seems like yesterday I was forced to walk with her to school and give her rides on my scooter. sigh... now I really feel old! Back to Kim - Congratulations Kim and Jon!!!! I can't wait to finally be able to spoil a child instead of always being the one saying "no" in the room! Woohoo baby! Payback's a coming my little sister!! muwahahaha...

I don't have a recent picture of both Kim and Jon so...

2 comments:

Carrie S. said...

OMG!!! How awesome! Congrats, Kimmy!! (even though I have only met you a few times. lol)

Stacey said...

YEAH!!!! I've been wondering when this post was going to happen!

Tell Kim I'm very excited for her and for Jon.

Stacey