Sunday, May 3, 2009

Artsy?

I think not! I am in no way artsy or crafty, but I get the feeling that I will have to force myself to be as the kids go through school (thank goodness for the internet). Camden was given a "family bug project" from his teacher to make a bug using things from his home. He decided we should make an ant. I tried to get him to make a butterfly but I guess I'll have to wait for Maya to be in school next year because he wanted nothing to do with the "girl bug." Camden and I thought his ant, which he named "Rubsee" turned out very well - even with his arts and crafts challenged mom helping! You be the judge...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

So you had styrofoam, black paint and pipe cleaners laying around your house? Just kidding!

The ant looks great! Keep it and maybe you can recylce it in 2 years with Braeden.

Carrie S. said...

Very impressive! ;-)