Thursday, April 30, 2009

"I will never give up"

Baseball, baseball, baseball... Camden can't get enough. We'll see how he feels in a few years!! But right now, he wants to practice everyday and it's really paying off. He has made great improvement over the last few weeks. He is so determined and focused (for the most part) when we practice. The other day we were throwing the ball back and forth when one of my tosses nailed him in the head! It looked like it hurt, but he wanted to keep practicing. I asked him if he was OK and he said "yeah, I'm OK. It hurt a little but I will never give up in baseball because when you give up you lose!!"

The stitches of the ball left their mark on his head. Camden thought that was pretty cool!

2 comments:

Carrie S. said...

Stop beating your kids Jennifer! ;-)

Deb and Gray said...

I think we may need to call CPS!