Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Camden is too cool to smile now!

Maya HAD to have this umbrella... She does look pretty cute with it!
Braeden had to have an umbrella too! He wanted a girlie one like Maya, but I talked him into waiting to look for one at another store and then of course I couldn't find one, so he got one from his JoJo.

I got one with my name on it!


One more picture before the chaos breaks out please!


What's Easter without confetti eggs?!


Braeden tried to break a real egg on Maya's head! Fortunately, I saved her and the dogs got a treat.

Ending the day with a game of Go Fish!

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I couldn't find any confetti eggs this year! We really missed them...

Great pics!

Stacey

Carrie S. said...

I LOVE Maya's dress. Too cute!