Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The name keeps getting better...er, worse!?

I was driving Camden to baseball practice tonight and he was talking non-stop. He's being a typical, silly, 6 year old when the following conversation takes place:

Camden (snickering) - When the coach asks us the team name tonight Mommy, I'm going to yell out "my nuts!!" (the team name is The Lugnuts)

Me - Really? Do you remember the team name?

Camden (still snickering) - Wait no. Orangenuts! No. I got it. Bluenuts!!


I've lost it at this point, I'm laughing so hard. Fortunately, when the coach asked the team name tonight, Camden followed the lead of all the other kids and yelled the right team name. That is.... until the end of practice when thank goodness he chose to yell "The Chestnuts" to be funny as opposed to the options mentioned above!

1 comment:

Deb and Gray said...

wow - all of these posts! I stopped looking because every time I did there was nothing new to see. Love hearing about your chaos. Keep it coming!